Six Sigma Green Belt + Black Belt Training (Combo Belt):
The objective of the Lean Six Sigma Certification course is to provide the delegates with the knowledge & skills to enable them to apply & implement six sigma methodology for improvement projects.
The essential objective of Lean Six Sigma Certification course is to train an individual regarding requirements of the Six Sigma methodology. DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) & application of the classroom training on one of the selected practice improvement projects.
Who should attend:
- Those who wish to become part of companywide Six Sigma practices and/or Improvement Projects
- Working Executives who want to become Six Sigma Experts. (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management)
- Those who want to get certified as Six Sigma Combo Belt
- Future managers
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
- Management and Engineering Students are desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Development & History
- Define Phase: understanding six sigma, DMAIC, VOC to CTQ, COPQ, FTY, RTY, Project Charter, Pareto Analysis, Elements of Waste
- Measure Phase: Introduction, Cause & Effect Analysis, SIPOC, FMEA, MSA
- Analyze Phase: Overview, Minitab, Hypothesis testing
- Improve: Overview, Correlation, Regression, DoE
- Control Phase: Overview, Mistake-Proofing, SPC
- Practice Projects
Lean Six Sigma Certification Benefits:
- Understand the value of Six Sigma
- Understand organizational drivers and metrics
- Understand Organisational goals and six sigma projects
- Understand the lean principles in the organization
- Understand how Quality Function Deployment fits into the DFSS process
- Analyze the difference between DFMEA and PFMEA
- Understand the road map for DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- Analyze the process elements (Recognize how processes cross various functional areas and the challenges that result for process improvement efforts)
- Learn to identify process owners, internal and external customers, and other stakeholders in a project
- Learn to identify how projects impacts the customers
- To identify various methods for collecting the feedback of the customers
- Learn to use graphical, statistical and qualitative tools
- Learn to convert customer feedbacks into project goals and objectives
Certification & Exam:
Certification of Lean Six Sigma Combo Belt shall be awarded to all the delegates upon the successful completion of this course and examination.
- Exam Format - Objective Type, Multiple Choice
- Open Book - Yes
- Exam Duration - 2 Hours
- No. of Questions - 75
- Passing Criteria - 52 out of 75 (70%)
Training Delivery Style:
This Lean Six Sigma GB+BB Certification focuses on experiential learning. The material of this course is divided into 60-90 minutes of interactive sessions.
Not only this, if you are participating, expect yourself to get indulged with interesting group activities. By this, you will get a chance to put the theory into action.
This training will be nothing like any ordinary training you imagine. We follow a vast range of creative methodology which will allow you to wrack your grey matter and boost your energy up to participate.
The key features of our training program would be:
- Training sessions in a storytelling format
- Exhibition of concepts with the help of professional examples
- Self-analysis and group discussions
- Case studies as the application of the concepts which were taught
- Vibrant presentations along with individual and team activities
- Post-training reading suggestions
This Six Sigma training program will be delivered our accredited trainers using accredited training material.
Trainers for this batch are highly experienced professionals with 15+ years of industry experience. They are working in various top MNCs as Six Sigma consultants and delivering professional training as freelance consultants with NovelVista.
They deliver training for more than 6 years and trained more than 5000 professionals.
His core expertise includes:
- Six Sigma Consulting & Implementation
- Process/Service Improvement Using Lean Six Sigma
- Process Definition, Implementation & Compliance
- Process Hygiene (ISO 20000)
- Quality Assurance & Program Governance
- AXELOS Accredited Trainer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PMP Certified
- Certified ITIL V3 Master
- PMP Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt