Service improvement must spotlight on expanding the productivity, boosting the viability and streamlining the cost of services and the hidden IT service administration forms. The best way to do this is to guarantee that improvement openings are recognized all through the whole service lifecycle.
The primary purpose of Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is to continually align again and again IT services to the meet changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to IT services that support business processes.
CSI seeks ways and methods to improve process effectiveness, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
When is Next Batch
We have batches in every weekend in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Banglore location. Please enroll from this link: Enroll Now
What I Will Learn
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the continual service improvement (CSI) phase of the service lifecycle. You will learn about managing and controlling the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, not the details of each of the supporting processes. This course includes lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and position you to successfully complete the associated exam.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
- Service management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other service lifecycle processes
- Sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks related with CSI
Other objectives include:
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on improvement opportunities in each lifecycle phase
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- CSI itself
- Identify and execute singular exercises to enhance IT service quality and enhance the productivity and Adequacy of empowering ITSM forms
- Improve cost viability of conveying IT services without yielding consumer loyalty
- Ensure applicable quality management method is used
Is It Right For Me
As with any of the Intermediate modules, it is recommended that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and at least two years professional experience working in IT Service Management.
The Continual Service Improvement qualification would suit candidates in the following IT professions or areas:
- Release Manager
- Problem Manager
- Security Administrator
- Service Desk and Incident Manager
- Applications Support
- Network Support
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Manager
- Database Administrator
Cost of ITIL CSI Certification
Standard cost for ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Training & Certification course is Rs 29,500 per participant.
We keep on giving exciting discounts to our participants. Check the current discounted price by calling us. You can also drop an enquiry and one of our executive will get back to you asap.
You must be ITIL® Foundation Certified to appear for ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Certification.
A lot depends on your professional background, experience, the speed at which you understand ITIL® and the interest you have in IT processes.
If you are entry-level or have a couple of years of IT experience, you can expect to be hired as a process coordinator. A process coordinator ensures that the administrative activities in a process are carried out as designed. Incident coordinator, change coordinator and configuration analyst are some of the coordinator roles available in ITIL-based IT service management.
At a mid-management level, with a minimum of five years of experience, you may be asked to manage processes end to end. You will have coordinators reporting to you, and you would be accountable for ensuring that activities in service management are compliant to the processes. Problem manager, release manager and service desk manager are some of the managerial roles.
Benefits to the Organization
- Improves metrics and management reporting
- Increases the overall quality of business operations
- Helps the business plan for investments according to business needs
- Minimizes the communication gap between the customer and service provider
- Improves the quality and availability of services
- Improves employee productivity due to increased reliability and availability of IT services
- Increases employee effectiveness by improving productivity, teamwork and communication
- Identifies roles and responsibilities for IT professionals
- Provides long-term financial benefits
Certification Exam of ITIL Intermediate CSI
Online Certification Exam will be conducted after the training program.
See Exam Details below:
- Exam Format - 8 questions based on scenarios
- Answer Options - 5 Marker, 3 Marker, 1 Marker, 0 Marker (Distracter)
- Open Book - No
- Exam Duration - 2 Hours
- No. of Questions - 8
- Passing Criteria - 26 out of 40 (65%)
- Result - Immediately after the exam
- Certificate - After 2 business days
You should be able to clear the exam easily with good score because:
- You will get excellent training from the expert trainers
- Lot of sample questions will be discussed on each topic throughout the training session
- Exam preparation session will be there before the actual exam
- You can expect many questions from the ones which will be discussed during training
Faculty for ITIL Intermediate CSI Training:
ITIL Service Improvement training will be delivered by an Accredited Trainer using Accredited Training Material.
Trainer for this batch is a highly experienced professional with 12+ years of industry experience. He is working in one of the top MNC as an ITIL consultant and delivering training as a freelance consultant with NovelVista.
He is delivering training for more than 6 years and trained more than 5000 professionals. His core expertise includes:
- ITIL Consulting & Implementation
- GAP Analysis, ISO Audits
- Process/Service Improvement Using Lean Six Sigma
- Process Definition, Implementation & Compliance
- Process Hygiene (ISO 20000)
- Quality Assurance & Program Governance
- Certified ITIL v2 Master
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Axelos Accredited Trainer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PMP Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
You can register yourself by paying only Rs 2,000 as confirmation payment. Please make the payment on registration link: Register Now