The ITIL Practitioner course offers Practical direction for experts on how to receive and adjust ITIL for their association. This course is the following stage for people who have earned ITIL Certification, particularly the individuals who have gone to any middle of the road modules, and know about the 'what' and 'why' of ITIL. ITIL Practitioner will center around the 'how'.
The course is contained with intuitive assignments, devices, agendas, and direction on how to make the change changes happen. You will figure out how to portray, clarify, and recognize among the different components of being an ITIL Practitioner. In addition, it causes you by and by comprehending, figuring, and applying the learning and strategies to a reasonable situation.
The course likewise incorporates a toolbox and nonstop learning track to give you a progressing support all through your change travel.
When is Next Batch
We have batches in every weekend in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Banglore location.Please enroll from this link: Enroll Now
Course Details - What I will learn:
In ITIL Practitioner Training and Certification Course you will learn in Depth of following topics:
- How to use service management concepts which are important drivers of CSI.
- How to apply ITSM guiding principles in a real world context
- How to Apply CSI Approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context.
- How to use metrics and measurements to unable CSI.
- How to communicate effectively to enable CSI.
- How to apply organizational change management to support CSI.
Benefits Of ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Predictable Service Level
- Better Risk Management
- Better strategy implementation
- In Depth understanding
- Development of market spaces, service assets, service portfolio and implementation of service lifecycle become feasible
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements
- Increase in the success rate of changes and releases for the organization
- Become a ITIL Implementer in Organization
- Better understanding IT Service Management
- More Monetary Returns
- Add value to your CV
- Lead the Service Improvement Program
- From ITIL Practitioner you will get learn the Big Picture of the organization and how you contribute effectively to make it better.
Is it Right for Me?
ITIL Practitioner is important for professionals who are working in Organization where Implementation of ITIL is done or going on
- Director, AVP, VP
- Project Manager/Director
- Operations or IT Infrastructure Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Business Relationship Manager
- Process Owner
- Change Agent
- IT Department, Division or Group Manager
- A lot depends on your professional background, experience, the speed at which you understand Information Technology Infrastructure Library and the interest you have in IT processes.
- If you are entry-level or have a couple of years of IT experience, you can expect to be hired as a process coordinator. A process coordinator ensures that the administrative activities in a process are carried out as designed. Incident coordinator, change coordinator and configuration analyst are some of the coordinator roles available in Information Technology Infrastructure Library-based IT service management.
- At a mid-management level, with a minimum of five years of experience, you may be asked to manage processes end to end. You will have coordinators reporting to you, and you would be accountable for ensuring that activities in service management are compliant to the processes. Problem manager, release manager and service desk manager are some of the managerial roles.
Cost of ITIL Practitioner
Standard cost for ITIL Practitioner Certification course is Rs 30,000 per participant.
We keep on giving exciting discounts to our participants. Check the current discounted price by calling us. You can also drop an enquiry and one of our executive will get back to you asap.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and above
You can register yourself by paying only Rs 2,000 as confirmation payment. Please make the payment on registration link: Register Now