The ITIL Practitioner course offers practical direction for experts on how to receive and adjust ITIL for their association. This course follows the stage for people who have earned ITIL certification, particularly the individuals who have gone to any middle of the road modules, and know about the 'what' and 'why' of ITIL. And the ITIL Practitioner will center around the 'hows'.
This course contains intuitive assignments, devices, agendas, and directions on how to make the changes happen. You’ll figure out how to portray, clarify, and recognized among the different components of being an ITIL Practitioner. In addition, it causes you by and by comprehending, figuring, and applying the learning and strategies to a reasonable situation.
The course likewise incorporates a toolbox and nonstop learning track to give you progressing support all through your change travel.
Note: Appearing for the certification exams is mandatory and the exam will happen on training day.
When is Next Batch
We’ve batches being conducted every weekend in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore (Bengaluru) locations. Please enroll from this link: Enroll Now
What will I learn?
In ITIL Practitioner training and certification course, you’ll learn in-depth of following topics:
- How to use service management concepts which are important drivers of CSI
- How to apply ITSM guiding principles in a real world context
- How to apply CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- How to use metrics and measurements to unable CSI
- How to communicate effectively to enable CSI
- How to apply organizational change management to support CSI
- Predictable Service Level
- Better Risk Management
- Better strategy implementation
- In Depth understanding
- Development of market spaces, service assets, service portfolio and implementation of service lifecycle become feasible
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements
- Increase in the success rate of changes and releases for the organization
- Become a ITIL Implementer in Organization
- Better understanding IT Service Management
- More Monetary Returns
- Add value to your CV
- Lead the Service Improvement Program
- From ITIL Practitioner you will get learn the Big Picture of the organization and how you contribute effectively to make it better.
Is this Right for Me?
ITIL Practitioner is important for professionals who are working in Organization where Implementation of ITIL is done or going on
- Director, AVP, VP
- Project Manager/Director
- Operations or IT Infrastructure Manager
- Quality Assurance
- Business Relationship Manager
- Process Owner
- Change Agent
- IT Department, Division or Group Manager
Training Delivery Style:
This ITIL Practitioner Certification focuses on experiential learning. The material of this course is divided into 60-90 minutes of interactive sessions.
Not only this, if you are participating, expect yourself to get indulged with interesting group activities. By this, you will get a chance to put the theory into action.
This training will be nothing like any ordinary training you imagine. We follow a vast range of creative methodology which will allow you to wrack your grey matter and boost your energy up to participate.
The key features of our training program would be:
- Training sessions in a storytelling format
- Exhibition of concepts with the help of professional examples
- Self-analysis and group discussions
- Case studies as the application of the concepts which were taught
- Vibrant presentations along with individual and team activities
- Post-training reading suggestions
- A lot depends on your professional background, experience, the speed at which you understand Information Technology Infrastructure Library and the interest you have in IT processes.
- If you are entry-level or have a couple of years of IT experience, you can expect to be hired as a process coordinator. A process coordinator ensures that the administrative activities in a process are carried out as designed. Incident coordinator, change coordinator and configuration analyst are some of the coordinator roles available in Information Technology Infrastructure Library-based IT service management.
- At a mid-management level, with a minimum of five years of experience, you may be asked to manage processes end to end. You will have coordinators reporting to you, and you would be accountable for ensuring that activities in service management are compliant to the processes. Problem manager, release manager and service desk manager are some of the managerial roles.
Cost of ITIL Practitioner
Standard cost for ITIL Practitioner Certification course is INR 30,000 per participant.
We keep coming with exciting discounts for our participants. Check the current discounted price by calling us. You can also drop an email enquiry and one of our executive will get back to you ASAP.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and above
Register Your Interest by clicking on this link: Register Now