What is ITIL4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support?
Create Deliver and Support covers the integration of a number of proven areas of what we might know as ‘IT’ areas of work – from design, to build and test, launch, run and support of products and services. These areas are all central elements in the development and operations of technology systems and services that may be familiar. However often these areas have not been built, run and integrated as seamlessly as needed to fully deliver optimum value.
The core proposition of ITIL 4 is that this work is all part of a single value chain, with a variety of different types of work passing through it (value streams). From a business or customer perspective, all of this work is a single entity and there should not be any divisions or ‘silos’ involved in delivering it.
What you will learn in ITIL4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support Training?
- To provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods, and tools
- To provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services.
Service Value System:
Syllabus for ITIL4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support Course & Exam:
1. Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services:
1.1 Understand the concepts and challenges relating to the following across the service value system:
- Organizational structure
- Integrated/collaborative teams
- Team capabilities, roles, competencies
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer-orientated mindset
- Employee satisfaction measurement
- The value of positive communications
1.2 Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
1.3 Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement
1.4 Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system:
- ITSM software
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous development and integration (CI/CD)
- Information models
2. Know your relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
2.1. Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition
2.2 Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for
a new service:
- Service design
- Software development and Management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service Validation and testing
- Change Enablement
2.3 Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
2.4 Know how the following ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
3. 3. Know how to create, deliver and support services
3.1 Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including:
- Managing queues and backlogs
- Prioritizing work
3.2 Understand the use and value of the following across the service value system:
- Buy vs build considerations
- Sourcing options
- Service integration and management (SIAM)
Target audience for ITIL4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support:
- Individual professionals continuing their journey in IT service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
What is the Exam Format fo ITIL4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support?
Exam type: Closed Book
Exam Duration: 90 minutes
Questions: 40 (Multiple Choice Questions)
Passing criteria: 70% a raw score of 28 marks or above
Prerequisites for ITIL4 Specialist Create, Deliver & Support Certification:
The learner/professionals must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination).