In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the all phases of the service lifecycle. You will cover management and control of the activities and techniques within the service design stage, not the detail of each of the supporting processes. Through lecture, exercises, and scenario-based questions, you will learn the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
The main process focus areas of this course include below topics. These topics will be covered in detail:
- The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
- Service Strategy (SS) - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
- Service Design (SD) - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
- Service Transition (ST) - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
- Service Operation (SO) - Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI) - Strategize for overall process and service improvement.
- ITIL MALC - which is the final required module that a candidate must take prior to achieving ITIL Expert Level
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks related with service design
- Course also prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL Service Design certification examination successfully.
Note: Appearing for the certification exams is mandatory and exam will happen on training day.
ITIL is world's most widely used Service Management Framework. There are numerous benefits of ITIL learning and certification to individual as well as organization. Some of them are as below:
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes
- Improved ROI of IT
- Improved delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL
- Improved morale of service delivery and recipient staff
- Increased competence, capability and productivity of IT staff
- Increased staff retention
- Reduced cost of training via knowledge management
- Improved systems/ applications availability
- Reduced cost/ incident
- Managing the IT Costs via Financial and Demand Management
- Better asset utilization and Greater visibility of IT assets
Online Certification Exam will be conducted after the training program. See Exam Details below:
- Exam Format - 8 questions based on scenarios
- Answer Options - 5 Marker, 3 Marker, 1 Marker, 0 Marker (Distracter)
- Open Book - No
- Exam Duration - 2 Hours
- No. of Questions - 8
- Passing Criteria - 26 out of 40 (65%)
- Result - Immediately after the exam
- Certificate - After 2 business days
You should be able to clear the exam easily with good score because:
- You will get excellent training from the expert trainers
- Lot of sample questions will be discussed on each topic throughout the training session
- Exam preparation session will be there before the actual exam
- You can expect many questions from the ones which will be discussed during training
ITIL Service Design training will be delivered by Accredited Trainer using Accredited Training Material.
Trainer for this batch is highly experienced professional with 12+ years of industry experience. He is working in one of the top MNC as an ITIL consultant and delivering training as a freelance consultanct with NovelVista.
He is delivering training for more than 6 years and trained more than 5000 professionals. His core expertise includes:
- ITIL Consulting & Implementation
- GAP Analysis, ISO Audits
- Process/Service Improvement Using Lean Six Sigma
- Process Definition, Implementation & Compliance
- Process Hygiene (ISO 20000)
- Quality Assurance & Program Governance
- Certified ITIL v2 Master
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Axelos Accredited Trainer
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PMP Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt